In the southern region, unlike the northern region, there is a heating system, which can effectively protect against the cold, but in the southern region, if you want to avoid the cold well, you need heating equipment, and heaters are now the choice of many families. A kind of heating equipment, let’s talk about the precautions when purchasing a heater.
1. Safety first, choose the heater according to the brand
When purchasing heaters, you should choose those products that have passed the national compulsory certification (ie, have the 3C mark).
2. Select the heater with suitable power according to the size of the room and the circuit assembly.
Generally speaking, the electric heater with the power of 400-800W can be used in the room of 6-10m2, the electric heater of 800-1500W can be used in the room of 10-15m2, and the electric heater of 2000W can be used in the room of 15-20m2.
When choosing the power of the electric heater, it should also match the household wires, energy meters, sockets, etc. For example, the power of the 5A electric energy meter should not exceed 1000W; the electric power of the 3A electric energy meter should not exceed 600W.
3. Choose the right heater according to the occasion
The choice of the type of heater can be determined according to the actual use and the style and price that you like. Nowadays, there are many kinds of heater products on the market, and there are many styles. You can find a lot of information on the Internet, or you can go to the physical store to learn about the styles, performances and styles of these products.
4. Three aspects should be checked when purchasing a heater
(1) Visual inspection. The outer shell of the heater should be flat and smooth, and the paint layer should be bright, without peeling, wrinkling and other phenomena. There should be no rust spots, bubbles, etc. on the electroplating layer, and there should be no defects such as cracks and shrinkage for plastic parts.
(2) Electrical performance inspection. The control switch action of each gear of the heater should be flexible and reliable, the timer should be in good time, after the power is turned on, whether the indicator light is on, and also listen to the noise of the fan motor and whether there is abnormal noise in the rotating body.
(3) Heating test. After the electric heater is powered on for a few minutes, there should be a noticeable heat sensation at the heater.
At the same time, when using the heater, you must pay attention to safety.